- Today I boosted her onto my back because her short legs combined with her disinclination to go home was making the trip intolerably long. Mid wail, she lets out "THIS NOT WORKING FOR ME!!!!"...
- Last week she climbed on top of me where I reclined on the couch to press her face against mine and say "do you wanna build a snowman?"...
- I told her my ankle was hurting when asked why I didn't want her to bounce up and down on that foot and she put one hand on my face and with a grimace said "oh, darlin'..."
- She was mad at me one morning for telling her she couldn't wear a dress that was dirty and in the wash, so she glared at me and in a voice dripping with scorn informed me that "you t-shirt not perfect". Add to this the hat I wanted to buy in TK Maxx but was told "you can't buy that hat, you too old" and I'm going to get a complex about my appearance.
- For the last six months, if you ask her to tell you a story she makes one up about a princess and a "horrible screaming dragon".
- She uses any scarf, blanket or tea towel to make a cape to "rescue Carley from James, him pinchin' her butt" and races around the house.
She's currently "hiding" under her little table shouting "HEYYYYY, I ARE HIDING!!!" at Dude, trying to get him to look away from "wreckitelf" (I'll leave you to work that one out for yourself). I'm looking forward to the next collection of weirdness, she cracks me up daily.